Aims & Objectives
- To present to nurses the living Christ, so that they may come to a personal
- experience of Him as Saviour, Lord and God through New Birth.
- To help nurses grow in Christian faith through fellowship, prayer and Bible Study
- To encourage nurses to apply their faith in Christian witness and professional care and show the Christian charity in their place of work and neighbourhood
- To establish a testimony for Jesus Christ and to nurses throughout India by encouraging the formation of the local and constituent ENFI groups.
- To encourage and promote missionary interest in nurses.