Basis of Faith
- We accept the Holy Bible as originally given, in its entirety as the only Divine inspired Word of God, therefore the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the Trinity, the unity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We accept the fact of the sinfulness of man due to the fall and his needs of the new birth.
- We believe in the redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ as our representative and substitute.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as Very God and Very Man and accept the truth of His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His atonement for our sin through His shed blood,His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatory intercession, and His personal return in power and glory
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, His work of regeneration and indwelling in the believer, enabling one to live a true Christian life
- We believe in the resurrection of the redeemed to eternal life and the resurrection of the unredeemed to judgment and everlasting punishment